This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.Compliancegrid.in (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Actsys Technologies (India) Private Limited a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office Champaka building, No. P6C,1st Main, 1st stage, Peenya Industrial area, Bangalore Karnataka 560058,India (hereinafter referred to as "Compliancegrid").
Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Compliancegrid website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Compliancegrid reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Compliancegrid's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Compliancegrid currently accepts payments through: (a) Indian credit cards and Indian debit cards; (b) internet banking of certain banks in India; and, (c)NEFT and RTGS transactions;(d)Cheque.
All payments must be made in Indian Rupees. Current billing address, phone number, and other information demanded on the Website and/or Mobile application must be included with every request for booking/ reservation. Compliancegrid reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time.
In particular, Compliancegrid may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Compliancegrid reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be.
The following demonstrates User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as an "Agreement") between Actsys Technologies (India) Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as "COMPLIANCEGRID") and the users of the Website ("You", "Your", "User"/"Users").
Before you subscribe to and/or begin participating in or using web site, COMPLIANCEGRID believes that user(s) have fully read, understood and accept the Agreement. If you do not agree to or wish to be bound by Agreement, you may not access to or otherwise use the website.
Your use of a COMPLIANCEGRID website www.compliancegrid.in (hereinafter referred to as "the website") and services available on a website is governed by the following terms and conditions. This User Agreement for the website shall come into effect on 05th February 2018.
COMPLIANCEGRID may change, modify, amend, or update this agreement from time to time without any prior notification to user(s) and the amended and restated terms and conditions of use shall be effective immediately on posting. You are advised to regularly check for any amendments or updates to the terms and conditions contained in this User Agreement. If you do not adhere to the changes, you must stop using the service. Your continuous use of the service will signify your acceptance of the changed terms.
User(s) means any individual or business entity/organization that legally operates in India or in other countries, uses and has the right to use the services provided by COMPLIANCEGRID. Our services are available only to those individuals or companies who can form legally binding contracts under the applicable law i.e. Indian Contract Act, 1872.
As a minor if you wish to register on the Website may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the Website. COMPLIANCEGRID advises its users that while accessing the website, they must follow/abide by the related laws. COMPLIANCEGRID is not responsible for the possible consequences caused by your behaviour during use of website. COMPLIANCEGRID may, in its sole discretion, reserve the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Website at any time.
If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you are duly authorized by the business entity to accept this User Agreement and you have the authority to bind that business entity to this User Agreement.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to COMPLIANCEGRID, You agree and understand that You are communicating with COMPLIANCEGRIDthrough electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from COMPLIANCEGRID periodically and as and when required.
To become a Registered User(s) there is a proper procedure which is for the convenience of user(s) so that they can easily login and logout. User(s) can become a Registered User(s) by filling an online registration form on the website by giving desired information (name, contact information, details of its business, etc.). COMPLIANCEGRID will establish an account ("Account") for the user(s) upon registration and assign a user alias ("User ID") and password ("Password") for login access to your Account. If you use the Website as Registered User, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and Password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your personal and no personal information and for restricting access to your computer, computer system and computer network, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and Password , email id and cell number as the case may be.
If you register on behalf of a business entity, you represent that business entity and (a) you have the authority to bind the entity to terms and condition of use and/or this Agreement; (b) The address you use when registering is the principal place of business of such business entity; And (c) all other information submitted to COMPLIANCEGRID during the registration process is true, accurate, current and complete. By becoming a Registered User, you consent to the inclusion of your personal and nonpersonal data in our online database and authorize COMPLIANCEGRID to share such information with other user(s). COMPLIANCEGRID may refuse registration and deny the membership and associated User ID and Password to any user for whatever reason. Website may suspend or terminate a registered membership at any time without any prior notification in interest of COMPLIANCEGRID or general interest of its visitors/other members without giving any reason thereof.
Despite my and organization's contact number(s) are on Do Not Call Registry, I consent to be contacted by COMPLIANCEGRID through phone calls, SMS notifications or any other means of communication, in respect to the services provided by COMPLIANCEGRID.
You agree, inter alia, to: 1. Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by COMPLIANCEGRID's registration form or provided by You 2. Maintain and promptly update the personal and nonpersonal Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or COMPLIANCEGRID has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with the User Agreement, COMPLIANCEGRID has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership with the Website and refuse to provide you with access to the Website.
You understand and agree that COMPLIANCEGRID and the Website merely provide hosting services to its Registered Users and persons browsing/visiting the Website. All items advertised/listed and the contents therein are advertised and listed by Registered Users and are third party user generated contents. COMPLIANCEGRID has no control over the third party user generated contents.
From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the items or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the item specifics of such items or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
Compliancegrid shall not have any obligation to ensure availability of the Website and/or Mobile application including during periodic maintenance operations and/or any unplanned suspension of access to the Website and/or Mobile application that may occur due to any technical reasons or any other reasons. The User understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website and/or Mobile application is done entirely at its own risk and that Compliancegrid will not be responsible for any Loss to the User’s computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
Most content and some of the features of the COMPLIANCEGRID Services are made available to visitors free of charge. However, COMPLIANCEGRID reserves the right to terminate access to certain areas or features of the COMPLIANCEGRID Services (to paying or registered users) at any time for any reason, with or without notice. COMPLIANCEGRID also reserves the universal right to deny access to particular users to any/all of its services/content without any prior notice/explanation in order to protect the interests of COMPLIANCEGRID and/or other visitors. COMPLIANCEGRID reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the COMPLIANCEGRID Services and its features with respect to different user(s), or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice.
COMPLIANCEGRID withholds the right to temporary or permanent termination of membership of any user for any of the following reasons:
(a) If it concludes that the user(s) have provided any false information in connection with the member account to
COMPLIANCEGRID, or are engaged in fraudulent or illegal activities.
(b) The user(s) breach any provisions of the terms and conditions of use agreement and/or Agreement of COMPLIANCEGRID
If COMPLIANCEGRID terminates user(s) membership, user(s) will not have the right to re-enrol or join COMPLIANCEGRID under a new account or name unless formally invited to do so by COMPLIANCEGRID. In any case of termination, no membership charges will be refunded. User(s) acknowledge that inability to use the COMPLIANCEGRID Services wholly or partially for whatever reason may have adverse effect on its business. User(s) hereby agree that in no event shall the COMPLIANCEGRID Services be liable to the user(s) or any third parties for any inability to use the COMPLIANCEGRID Services (whether due to disruption, limited access, changes to or termination of any features on the COMPLIANCEGRID Services or otherwise), any delays, errors or omissions with respect to any communication or transmission, or any damage (direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use of or inability to use the COMPLIANCEGRID Services or any of its features.
All notices or demands to or upon COMPLIANCEGRID shall be effective if in writing and shall be duly made when sent to Actsys Technologies (India) Private Limited in the following manner: No.P6C, Champaka building, 1st cross,1st main, Peenya Industrial Area, Bangalore-560058
All notices or demands to or upon a User(s) shall be effective if either delivered personally, sent by courier, certified mail, by facsimile or email to the last-known correspondence, fax or email address provided by the User(s) to COMPLIANCEGRID, or by posting such notice or demand on an area of the COMPLIANCEGRID Website.
Notice to a User(s) shall be deemed to be received by such User(s) if and when COMPLIANCEGRID is able to demonstrate that communication, whether in physical or electronic form, has been sent to such User(s), or immediately upon COMPLIANCEGRID's posting such notice on an area of the COMPLIANCEGRID website.
Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. COMPLIANCEGRID's failure to enforce any right or failure to act with respect to any breach by a User(s) under these terms and conditions will not waive that right nor waives COMPLIANCEGRID's right to act with respect with subsequent or similar breaches.
COMPLIANCEGRID shall have the right to assign its obligations and duties in this Agreement and in any agreement relating to any/all of its Services to any person or entity.
If any provision of the terms and conditions of use and/or Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
All calls to COMPLIANCEGRID are completely confidential. However, your call may be recorded to ensure quality of service. Further, for training purpose and to ensure excellent customer service, calls from COMPLIANCEGRID may be monitored and recorded.
Actsys Technologies (India) Private Limited,
No.P6C, Champaka building,
1st cross,1st main,Peenya Industrial Area,
Ph number +91 9900934477
A. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
1. Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our services and to protect your account.
2. Information including, but not limited to, user name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, date and/or year of birth, PAN, TIN, TAN, CIN, DIN, GST registration number and user preferences ("Registration Information") may be collected at the time of user registration on the Sites.
3. We record and retain details of users’ activities on the Sites. Information relating to such transactions including, but not limited to, the types and specifications of the goods, pricing and delivery information and any trade dispute records (“Activities Information”) may be collected when sale and purchase transactions are conducted on or facilitated through the Sites.
4. The information we may collect at these locations may include, but is not limited to, user name, address, phone number, fax number and email address ("Event Information").From time to time, we collect information about our users and prospective users during trade shows, industry events and other functions.
5. Registration Information, Account Information, Activities Information, Event Information and Browsing Information generally relate to business entities and are together referred to as business data (“Business Data”). Insofar and only insofar as they constitute personally identifiable data of living individuals, such information are together referred to as personal data (“Personal Data”).
6. It is mandatory for users of the Sites to provide certain categories of Business Data and Personal Data (as specified at the time of collection). In the event that users do not provide any or sufficient Business Data and/or Personal Data marked as mandatory, we may not be able to complete the registration process or provide such users with our products or services.
B. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
If you provide any Personal Data to us, you are deemed to have authorized us to collect, retain and use that Personal Data for the following purposes:
1. Verifying your identity;
2. Verifying your eligibility to register as a user of the Sites;
3. Processing your registration as a user, providing you with a log-in ID for the Sites and maintaining and managing your registration;
4. Providing you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
5. Performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Sites, to improve our product offerings and services and for marketing and promotional purposes;
6. If you voluntarily submit any information to the Sites for publication on the Sites through the publishing tools, including but not limited to, Company Profile, Product Catalogue, Trade Leads, Trust Pass Profile and any discussion forum, then you are deemed to have given consent to the publication of such information on the Sites ("Voluntary Information"); and
7. Making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law, regulations and guidelines or in respect of any investigations, claims or potential claims brought on or against us.
C. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
1. You further agree that we may disclose and transfer (whether within or outside the jurisdiction of the Compliance Grid entity that you are contracting with) your Personal Data to service providers engaged by us and/or other affiliated companies of the COMPLIANCEGrid Group to assist us with providing you with our services (including but not limited to data entry, database management, promotions, products and services alerts, delivery services, payment extension services, membership authentication and verification services and logistics services) ("Service Providers"). These Service Providers are under a duty of confidentiality to us and are only permitted to use your Personal Data in connection with the purposes specified at B.1 to B.9 above, and not for their own purposes.
2. You agree that we may disclose and transfer (whether within or outside the jurisdiction of the COMPLIANCEGrid entity that you are contracting with), for the purposes specified at B.1 to B.7 above, your Personal Data to other affiliated companies and/or their designated Service Providers of the COMPLIANCEGridGroup, which comprises a group of companies operating leading online and mobile marketplaces in consumer and business-to-business commerce, as well as cloud computing and other services.
3. When necessary we may also disclose and transfer (whether within or outside the jurisdiction of the COMPLIANCEGrid entity that you are contracting with) your Personal Data to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations for the purposes specified at B.9 above.
4. Any Personal Data supplied by you will be retained by us and will be accessible by our employees, any Service Providers engaged by us and third parties referred to at C.2 and C.3 above, for or in relation to any of the purposes stated in B.1 to B.9 above.
5. All Voluntary Information may be made publicly available on the Sites and therefore accessible by any internet user. Any Voluntary Information that you disclose to us becomes public information and you relinquish any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyright) in such information. You should exercise caution when deciding to include personal or proprietary information in the Voluntary Information that you submit to us.
6. We may share your Account Information with banks or vendors to enable your transactions on the Sites to be completed. In addition, we may use your Account Information to determine your creditworthiness and, in the process of such determination, we may need to make such Account Information available to banks or credit agencies. While we have in place up-to-date technology and internal procedures to keep your Account Information and other Personal Data secure from intruders, there is no guarantee that such technology or procedures can eliminate all of the risks of theft, loss or misuse.
7. We may provide statistical information to third parties, but when we do so, we do not providepersonally-identifying information without your permission.
10.Advertisements on compliancegrid.inWe use thirdpartyadvertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address,emailaddress, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
D. RIGHT TO ACCESS/CORRECT PERSONAL DATA
ACTSYS TECHNOLOGIES (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED, Champaka building, No. P6C,1st Main, 1st stage, Peenya Industrial area, Bangalore Karnataka 560058.In accordance with the applicable laws, we reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access or correction request.
A "cookie" is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser and stored on your computer's hard drive. A cookie can be sent to your computer's hard drive only if you access the Sites using a computer. If you do not de-activate or erase the cookie, each time you use the same computer to access the Sites, our web servers will be notified of your visit to the Sites and in turn we may have knowledge of your visit and the pattern of your usage.
The Sites and their contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18) However, we have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our Site. If a minor has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact our Legal Department at the address set out in paragraph D above to remove the information.
G. SECURITY MEASURES
We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to the Sites, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold. For registered users of the Sites, your Registration Information and Account Information (if any) can be viewed and edited through your account, which is protected by a password. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information (e.g., user ID and password) on that shared computer.
Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your session.
No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect the information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
H. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Links to third party sites are provided by website as a convenience to user(s) and COMPLIANCEGRID has not have any control over such sites i.e. content and resources provided by them. COMPLIANCEGRID may allow user(s) access to content, products or services offered by third parties through hyperlinks (in the form of word link, banners, channels or otherwise) to such Third Party's web site. You are cautioned to read such sites' terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using such sites in order to be aware of the terms and conditions of your use of such sites. COMPLIANCEGRID believes that user(s) acknowledge that COMPLIANCEGRID has no control over such third party's site, does not monitor Such sites, and COMPLIANCEGRID shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such third party site, or any content, products or services made available on such a site.
J. YOUR FEEDBACK
The Legal Department:
Actsys Technologies (India) Private Limited,
No.P6C, Champaka building,
1st cross,1st main,Peenya Industrial Area,
Ph number +91 9900934477